The City of Edmond encourages participation from all its citizens. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please allow at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting. Contact the ADA Coordinator by phone: 405-359-4518, TDD: 405-359-4702, or email: ADAcoordinator@edmondok.com .
Citizens Participation Committee
Thursday, December 3, 2020
Planning and Public Works, Room # 104
10 S. Littler, Edmond, OK
CITY COUNCIL WORKSHOP
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes – September 15, 2020
3. Staff report on (FFY 19) CDBG program expenditures and projects
4. Consideration for recommendation of the Federal Fiscal Year 2019 "Draft" of the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) for City Council acceptance on December 14, 2020.
5. Receive public input for projects and activities.
6. New Business - (In accordance with the Open Meeting Act, new business is defined as any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting of the agenda.)